Monday, July 25, 2016

Mango & Pineapple Salsa

I had to give this homemade salsa its on post, its that good. I made this the other night with my Fish Tacos and it was so good. We even had it on the side to eat with our chips for a new twist on chips and salsa.

Mango Pineapple Salsa


 
What You Need:

1-2 Mango, diced

1 Cup Pineapple Chunks or tidbits, diced

1/4 Purple Onion, chopped

1 Fresh Tomato, chopped

1 Fresh Lime, juice

Fresh Cilantro Leaves, chopped

Salt/ Pepper to taste


Directions:

In a large bowl, add in all ingredients, mix well

Cover and put in the fridge until ready to serve
 
 
 
 
Note:
I have decided that I will try to start back posting my recipes on my recipe blog here and my family blog (hopefully). I figured it would be easier to search and find recipes on this blog rather than just post them on my family one. But, if it starts to be too much for me to post on both I'll just go back to my family blog and post it all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment