Monday, December 8, 2014

Hashbrown Casserole

I've made this a lot and it is by far one of my kids favorite things. Its great because it can be a side dish or the main meal. And, it goes well with any meat and is great for any holiday side dish as well.

Ingredients:

20-36oz-Large bag of Hashbrowns (frozen or thawed)
8oz-Sour Cream
1 Can of Cream of Chicken
1 Stick of Butter (Melted-I melt mine in my pan so it greases my pan & pour the melted butter in mixture.)
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheese (about 2 hand fulls)

Directions:

In a large bowl mix together the Hash browns, sour cream, Cream of Chicken, melted butter, and about a hand full of cheese. Mix Well
Pour/ Spoon your mixture into your butter greased pan and sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top.
Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350-400 degrees or until cheese starts to bubble and brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment