Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Swiss Chicken



I made this for Sunday dinner. I've made this many times before and its one of those feel good meals. I tend to stick to this recipe really no need to change it, the only thing I will try next time is to maybe mix the stuffing mixture with a little butter and add a bit of water to soften it some. Its very flavorful and it reminds me of Fall.


Ingredients:
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or Skinless Thighs





Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees. Lightly grease baking dish.
Arrange chicken in the baking dish and lightly season. Place one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each chicken. (I usually tear them in half)
In a seperate bowl combine the soups and milk in a medium bowl and stir well, and pour over chicken entirely.
Then spread your crushed stuffing mix over the meat and soup mixture.
Pour melted butter over top, and cover with foil.
Bake 50 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear



Step by Step:
This is what you will need






Spread crushed Stuffing mix over meat/ mixture and then pour the melted butter over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment