Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Turkey Tenderloin

I saw this what I call a Turkey Roast at the store the other day and decided I would give it a try. There really isn't much of  a recipe to make it, no ingredients as the tenderloin was already seasoned, once it got done I just poured some BBQ sauce over it and sliced it. This was a great value I think I only paid like $6 for it and it had 2 tenderloins inside. I paired it with baked potatoes and cabbage for an easy fulfilling week night dinner. This had to be one of the easiest dinner to prepare. And, best of all it was a healthy full dinner.



Ingredients:
Turkey Tenderloin
BBQ (optional)

Directions:
Heat oven to 350-400 degrees, wrap your tenderloin in foil.  (This helped keep it juicy and tender)
Bake for about 1 hour or until done, checking it ever so often to be sure you don't need to add water to it.
Once, baked and tender enough to shred with a fork, pour a little BBQ sauce over it and bake for another 5 minutes and then serve.

That's it, we had baked potatoes with ours, so I just wrapped my potatoes in foil and baked them in the oven at the same time as the tenderloin and they were both tender and done at the same time.

Dinner is Served



No comments:

Post a Comment