Monday, November 3, 2014

Chicken Alfredo


I called this Ghost Pasta when I made it for Halloween dinner, you can see that post here.

Ingredients:
4-6 Chicken Breast ( cooked & Shredded- I season the chicken then boil it in water reserving about 1/2 cup of the broth,then shred or cut up the cooked seasoned chicken)
Linguine or Fetticuine Pasta
1 1/2 jars Prego Classic Alfredo Sauce
Pinch of Salt/Pepper/ Seasoning Salt/ Garlic Powder (this gives it the flavor so be sure to season the chicken before boiling it)

Directions:
Boil your Pasta according to directions, drain-then add the 1/2 cup of chicken broth, then add your Alfredo Sauce and stir well
Then Add your COOKED seasoned shredded chicken  and stir well.

It doesn't get any easier than that-just add garlic bread.

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to visit this blog to check out more of your recipes. Your pasta looks delicious. I had to laugh that you called it ghost pasta. That was perfect for Halloween... :)

    ReplyDelete