Monday, November 10, 2014

Turkey Enchiladas

My household is a huge fan of enchiladas, my kids love the ones I normally make. I will do another post on my "renae's famous enchiladas" that are beef.
This orginal recipe I saw online called for beef but in keeping with trying to ise ground turkey when I can I decided to tweak the recipe I found online and create Turkey Enchiladas.
These were fairly good, and if you've ever made any kind of enchiladas then you know they are also fairly easy and quick to make. So here are my Turkey Enchiladas

 


Ingredients:
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 small onion, chopped
Pinch of Seasonings for your meat (garlic poweder/ Salt/Pepper to your taste)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of Enchilada sauce
8 oz of shredded cheese (use variety of choice)
8-10 flour tortillas
 2-4 Dollips of Sour Cream
Salsa

Directions:
Brown the meat then saute the onions in with it. Season with seasonings to taste. Once that is done, add in 3/4 of the cheese and mix it all together. Fill tortillas with the meat mixture and roll up.

In a seperate pot combine the mushroom soup, 1 Dollip of Sour Cream and enchilada sauce and heat on low in a sauce pan until mixed well and pour on top of the rolled up enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake at 350-400 for 30-40 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.

Top with remaining Dollip of Sour Cream and serve with Salsa


Step by Step:

Ingredients

Brown Meat until almost done, then add in your onions, and cheese


Spoon Meat mixture into Tortillas and roll up seamside down, then in a pot warm mushroom soup, enchilada sauce & sour cream until well mixed and then pour over rolled up enchiladas.


Serve with Sour Cream and Salsa, Done

No comments:

Post a Comment