Thursday, October 16, 2014

Chicken-N-Rice

I made this recipe the other night and it was so good. I kind of just threw it together so I don't have the exact measurements. But, its one of those meals that you really just can make it as you go along and you really can't go wrong.



Chicken-N-Rice

Ingredients:

5-6 Chicken Breast ( I boiled mine for about 5-8 mins and seasoned them a bit in the water, but you don't have to)
Seasonings to your taste I used Garlic Powder, Paprika, Salt, Pepper and a pinch of Season Salt
1 can of Cream of Chicken
1 can of  Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Celery
1 1/2 cup of Rice (uncooked)
1 1/2 cup of Water ( I used 1 cup water and 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth-I used the seasoned water from boiling the chicken)
Butter/Margarine

Directions:

In a medium/ large bowl add the Rice, both cans of Soups and mix well, then add in the water and broth-mix well.
Spray your baking ban with non-stick spray, and then pour your Rice Mixture into the pan, and then place your chicken on top of the rice mixture.
Melt about 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter and drizzle it over the Chicken, and cover tightly with foil and bake for about 30-45 minutes or until the Chicken is done. Remove from oven and let it sit for about 5 minutes and serve while hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment