Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Start of Something New

I am going to try my hand at doing a recipe blog, nothing fancy just a one stop location where I can have all the recipe's I've cooked located in one place.
First of all, let me say that I am by NO means a chef OR a food photographer with an expensive camera. Please keep those thoughts in mind. when enjoying my foodie blog, which I hope you do. I enjoy cooking a lot and I love food. Since I don't normally grab my digital camera I will be taking a lot of pictures using my camera phone which is normally close by.
Also, keep in mind that my food always tastes good but looks are definitely deceiving in the pictures when it comes to food.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renae! Congratulations on starting a blog for your recipes! I have really enjoyed my blog and the online friendships I have made with other bloggers. I hope you enjoy your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm no chef but I really do like cooking and trying new recipes. I'm hoping I can keep it updated like I do my regular family blog.

    ReplyDelete